Monday, October 24, 2005

BREAK TIME!

O man, i'm having a hard time concentrating. After 3 hours of studying both java and finance, it's crazy. So, now i'm just gonna eat some lunch and then get back to studying. I swear after these two exams, i'm just gonna take it easy. And chill and finish this essay that I have to do.

Well, Well, well... What's been up with me lately? I've been stressing and shit over all these exams and crap! especially since I have like 2 exams on one day. And tomorrow will be my second day having that. It sucks! so ya.

Then let's see, this weekend I went volunteering and stuff. That was quite fun. Met some new friends, and met some of Michael's friends. LoL Ryan met some new friends too *wink wink* hahaha! I swear that the people we met, looked like they were about our age. Maybe a little bit younger, but seriously, they were really mature. lol but michael's friends remind me of our group when we were younger. Maybe a little bit less hyperactive, but roughly the same.

It's interesting how a couple years before, it used to be all of us, like linda's friends. Now this year there's a shitload of michaels friends. What's next! Cathy's friends? =P! gotta continue the tradition! haha!

Not much else is on my mind right now. I've sorta pushed everything that was bugging me before and just concentrated on school. Not going too well tho. I've had my moments where I understood everything, but now, those moments are eluding me.

I think i'm done rambling on for now. So I'll be back when exams are over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home