Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Funny thing

It's pretty interesting how things work out in this world. Shit happens, I know, there's not all mighty being that says "YOU DID SOMETHING GOOD SO U'LL BE TREATED GOOD" At least that's what I think. I just look at it as whatever happens happens... If something goes wrong then shit happens, I suppose there is somewhat of a "balance" in the world. But usually it never works for the good stuff.

Ah well, that's quite interesting. Anyways, i'm quite bored and distracted right now in class. LoL after all I AM on this thing writing while he's talking about something. lol

Y'know I feel kinda bad for this person I met over friendster. She's got soo many problems going on with her. Seems like nowadays there are more and more of those types of girls. In distress, having problems with guys etc. Iunno if her problem is similar to mine, or different. My thoughts would be that they're a little bit similar. In that she is also waiting and seeing what's going on, but we differ in that she "beats" herself up for it. Not litterally of course. *sigh* soo much hurt/pain in the world. But what can u do y'know.

Well i'm pretty tired today. LoL slept kinda late, but I didn't mind, cuz I was helping out a friend. Plus it was kinda fun. LoL call me a nerd or whatever but I do enjoy lil challenges. I should really start learning other programming languages. The only thing I know right now is VB, a lil of HTML and a lil of Javascript.

OOO man, I want to get out of this class already. But then again when I get home, i'll haveta do a lot of hmwk. Ugh, have a finance problem set due, and an essay due, both on friday. =S *sigh* this stinks like bum. neways i should pay attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home