Monday, November 07, 2005

Things

Yup! well in case none of you know how i've been feeling, I havn't been feeling that great. I really don't know why. Even before things started to happen between me and her a couple of days ago, I just felt horrible. Guess it's that second sense that I usually have when something is comming to an end. wow, havn't felt that since a long time now. But it seemed a lil different this time around. Can't quite put my finger on it tho. O well

So, basically what I was feeling was that everything is just turning out bad. School is sucking like mad, Relationship is going down the drain, family and friends haven't failed me yet, but there are times when I don't know.

Well, I think it's set that a chapter of my life is comming to an end. It was quite a chapter too, filled with everything you could think of. Just a whole lot of drama. It's too bad it isn't possible to erase some things from the chapter and like re-write it. As Ryan said, "you'd need a time machine for that". Indeed I do. But what can you do, it's set in stone. I really thought it'd last till the end of the book, but nope. Guess it's true that all good things must come to an end.

If I were to put a positive spin on things, I could say that it's really not the end though, because even though the relationship part has diminished, we'll always be friends. We could still look out for each other, talk and everything, just that our lives won't necessarily revolve around each other.

yup, so the chapter comes to a close. I'm gonna miss the great times we've had together. Hope we'll continue having some good times in the future =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

don't be so down jon, things will work out for the best. something good's gonna happen, the right person will come along, you have your whole life you're only 19. =)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home