Monday, January 23, 2006

2 fucked up dreams in 2 nights

Wow, I can barely remember having dreams let alone 2 seriously messed up dreams in consectutive nights. Geez... alright so i'll start with the first one.

So i'm basically living at home, doing my thing, which is computers and everything. And I carry on my day and stuff till at night. For some reason I decide to take a bath. So I run the water to fill up the bath tub. I let it run while I go get changed and stuff. I come back and turn off the water. I look at the water and notice somethings are floating on the surface. I look closely and I find that they're bugs. Like larvea (iunno if that's correct spelling) and I see like a cockroach or some other bug. So I go tell my dad, and he tells me that there must be a little crack in the pipes and since it's hot water, bugs like to warmth. Which is why they've decided to lay them eggs in the pipes. Then it did that CSI thing where it ZOOMS in on the pipes and you SEE the eggs and stuff inside the pipes. The only difference is that I don't know where the pipe is. Shortly after that flash, it jumps to me and my dad looking for this pipe. And I keep telling him it's because of the construction that we're doing in our dining area. The banging must've punctured a hole in a pipe because where we're doing the construction, is right under the bathroom. So ya. We end up not finding the pipe and I would wake up shortly after. I tell ya I've never been so scared to turn on the water that morning. errm Afternoon. Frigg.

Second dream!! This was a very weird dream. Ok first of all, I dreamt that My alarm rang and I wanted to slp some more, and I have no idea who it was, but someone said "don't worry, i'll give you more time to slp" And I just fell asleep again. And throughout this whole dream, I kept waking up in real life because in my mind I thought that the alarm already rang and i'd be late for my quiz in the morning. Well anyways the voice told me that and I began to dream. Iunno if it's a dream within a dream thing but whatever.

So I was dreaming that my family, some friends and I were going on a trip. I don't really remember where it was to. But all you need to know is that it was a trip. So I pack everything up.. clothes and stuff and throw it into a suit case. or bag or whatever. I throw it into the car and then we're off. I don't remember who was with me, but I do think that my mom was with me. and i'll explain why I think she was with me later. So we're off, and we decide to stop by a store because we forgot some things and needed to buy them. Once we got into the store, I realized that I had forgotten my Contacts, Toothbrush, Towel and stuff, and so I called home. My eldest brother was comming with us too but he had not left the house. So I told him I forgot these things and he was kinda angry, and then I got another call. But I missed it. I forget who called but by the time i switched to the other line, they had hung up. And when i switched back to my bro, he hung up too. So, I believe I was going to text message someone and midway through someone calls me. Caller ID says "Erica Wong". It's odd because she wasn't going on this trip or anything. So I attempt to pick up but other calls keep comming in. And then I woke up.

I'm confused about these dreams. LoL, most likely i'll be pondering what the "deeper" meaning of these dreams are. LoL iunno why but dreams fascinate me. It's kinda interesting trying to interprit your dreams with symbols and such. Anyways, that's it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy jon. itz the person tatz been mysteriously checkin up on u n shez decided to drop u a msg. lol! i jus want to tell u tat ure NOT the only one with the "thinkin the alarm rang" dream. my bf n i BOTH had tat dream within the last 2 weekz on diff nitez. it wuz quite frustratin cuz i kept wakin up at like 4:30am! lol. =P

fiona. =)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home