Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Second day of class

Yup! my official 2nd day of classes. Damn it sucks.. hahhaha waiting till 6:30 for my next class that is probably the toughest one i have. It's ethical leadership and it consists of a group project, individual project and a case.. and that makes up my mark. good thing about it is that there's no final exam so i'm safe there. bad part is that i suck at writing projects and stuff. O whoops i forgot to mention that participation counts for 1/4 my grade. SO! i do believe i may be screwed! hahaha.

O well whatever, i'm not TOO worried about it. Hopefully next week i'll have some books so instead of wandering around like a lonely homo, I can read. hehe

SOOO!! my economics class is kinda weird! hahah guess how it's structured... ok i'll tell you. 6 quizes and a final... that's what makes up my mark. 6 quizes and a final... can u believe that? but it's best outta 6 quizes. Ah wellz, that's all for economics! hahaha

Hmmm what else can I say. Ohhhhh! lol big news!! well not really big since it's not been decided yet but... I was asked to goto malaysia! ain't that cool?!?! I can't believe that i've made such an impact on my friend in malaysia that she wants me to goto malaysia to spend her prom with her as her date. ain't it cool?!?! =D of course i have no idea if I can even go, but like it was a nice gesture. =P hehe, i'd probably go if like school is so rediculously easy and i can make it bak for exams, and i can find the money to go there. I could probably get my parents to pay for maybe half? but iunno, that's still a lot of money. hehe I'd love to go though. never travelled by myself before. probably be a worthwhile experience =D AND i get to see Cindy! =D lolz and i'll finally get to SEE the stars that she always looks at. haha that'd be quite different from life in toronto. =P

Yup! sooooooooo we'll see what happens with that trip thing, and ya! yaye!! half an hour till class! finally! god damnit.. hahaha alrighty! i think i'm done here. tata!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sayang... wow that's really nice of you! *muaxXx* maybe i'll take you to my roof-top if you really do come over, so we cud spent few hours watching stars. i hope there would be stars that night...

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home