Saturday, January 14, 2006

LALALA

Weee! i'm quite bored at the moment. So what shall I talk about. Hmmm I.... Don't.... Know.... hahaha. Let's see, what's something that I can ramble on about to keep me occupied for a while. Oh! let's look at 2005! lolz that'll be a significantly long story. ROFL

Well well well, where to begin?!?! LOL from the beginning DUH! rofl! Well to start off the year 2005 was great. Things were just clicking, everything was in place it was set. School was still being a bitch to me though, haha like always. But that soon ended after 4 months =D and then it was work time!!

I think work was worthwhile, because I was able to make a good sum of money for myself. Course that left me with barely enough strength to do anything after work. But I still tried some days. About midway through work and everything, iunno, things began to crumble and things that I thought were set, disintergrated infront of my very eyes. It wasn't until a month after that the picture became clear to me. Clear as in I knew what was going on.

Many things happened during that one particular month that made it such a terrible month for not only me, but for others as well. I'm sooo very glad that I have great friends to help me through those times. LoL i'm surprised I didn't do anything really stupid. Aside from the fact that I got piss drunk. ROFL well actually that wasn't piss drunk because i knew what was going on. Just felt like shit. haha

Hmmm I do believe it took a while to get over things. Probably still getting over things till this day. LoL and I think during this year, i've developped a fondness to swords/knives. I seriously don't know why I like them so much. I think because I know my accuracy with throwing things can reflect my accuracy throwing smaller knives. Which I still need to get some. Hahaha. But I think that's what started it, and then after watching a video of these martial arts people using knives and staffs, just made me like it even more.

What else happened this year. Oh Dave finally got his legs fixed! hhahaha I've known him for as long as I can remember, and he's always had these messed up legs. I know he never liked it but it sorta grew on him. But now he's all better! =D The gross thing is, is that when the doctors took off the tendant, they actually GAVE it BACK to Dave. And it's currently sitting in a freezer in China with his Aunt? right beside his cousin's Tendant because they both got the same operation. When he told me that, I was a lil bit disgusted. HAHA

Well neways, what else is there. Christmas was good, spent the days AROUND christmas with friends. And the birthdays this year were great. LoLz. Love you guys. I think it's probably been the first Birthday "party" that i've ever had. LoL call me a deprived child or whatever, but to tell you the truth, my mom's been asking me almost every year if I wanted to have a birthday party and every year I would say no. I don't know why though. Guess I never liked having people come and feel obligated to bring a present for me.

Let's see, Oh i've met some more new friends this year! I've met Tracy, Emily, Shandy, Jeff... Maybe I should just say the tim hortons staff lol, and Cindy. They're all really cool people to talk to and be around. =D At least i'm not rusty in making friends! hahah

Ummm Yup I think that's everything about 2005!! Overall, I think 2005 was mostly good times, but the bad times are also there too. If I were to give it as a percentage i'd probably say that 55% was good and 45% was bad. LoL, i've also added some people to my personal black list.

I think that about sums up everything in 2005. Such a crappy year. LoL don't think I just contradicted myself from what I said above about 2005 being a good year. It's just that the bad things outweigh the good things. And that's what usually remains in your mind the most. Unless it's an exceptionally good thing.

Yup well that's it! ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home