Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ever get the feeling where you just don't know what you want to do? And you could probably spend days upon days trying to find a direction to go in? That's kinda how i'm feeling at the moment. It's like maybe this way is better, or this way, or this way. So many possibilities. Yet you can only choose one way to go. Perhaps later on you may get a second chance with the same option as you had before but it may not be exactly the same. It would seem that i'm in that sort of situation as well.

The opportunity that i've passed up in the past has come back. And the decision isn't any easier. Aside from that decision, i've been thinking about a lot of things recently such as where I see myself in a couple of years, what I plan on doing and so on. For now I think that where I plan on going as in the type of job I want to get into will be attainable. Not saying i'm FOR SURE going to get it, but it's attainable.

So with that said, i'm not too too worried about work, but I am still worried of that possibility that I won't get a good job. LoL and probably end up working at tim hortons for millions of years like Khoang. lolz.

Hmm all that isn't really one of my main concerns. In fact, I don't even know WHAT is bothering me these days. Maybe the way to go is just to shut the door on everything and just go and have fun with friends. But not shut the door on school otherwise i'll be totally screwed.

LoL I know what i'm typing might not make sense because no one really knows the situations that i'm in at the moment or even the people that are involved or even the whole story. But I don't think i'll divulge this information until I can figure out what i'll do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

divulge...is a VERY big word. To me, one missed oppurtunity is another...wait. Open someone else's door. Okay, I forgot the quote -.-" ANYWAYS! The point is...there's many oppurtunities to come, no worries. You won't work at timmies for the rest of your life. If so, then you're stuck with swtie, ryan and I =D It can't be THAT bad. haha. You can do it.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home