Sunday, January 29, 2006

ANOTHER ONE! OMG!

Okay, so first of all, I would like to say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS EVERYONE! =D it's the year of the Dog! WOOF WOOF! lolz well, now that that's outta the way, i'll quickly write what i wanna say in like 5 mins so i can goto work.

SO... I had yet ANOTHER fucked up dream. and this time it was at Tim Hortons! seriously you know something wrong with yourself when you start dreaming about work. =S . So what ends up happenning is that apparently it was a day where all employees are evaluated or critiqued by some arbitrator person. So like the WHOLE frigging staff of tim hortons was tehre. And all of us were working! So I told shirley that "if we still somehow have a long line up with this many people we friggin suck" But fortunately no customers came!! hhaha that was awesome. Then like Elmo brought a gameboy to play, and I had one too. And for some reason Bryan was like hugging Jonathan Baker and some other dude. Then Khoang was getting everyone together so he could say something. And so he explained to us what was going on, and introduced some lady (who btw looked like a witch w/out the hat and black clothing). SO she takes like one person in. and then I wake up. I looked at the clock and then went bak to slp. The dream continued only that Khoang was now the person being interviewed and for some reason i'm sitting in the same room waiting my turn. And I can hear everything that was going on too. So they talk, she asks questions, Khoang answers, then she gets mad or something and uses a projector to show him what her initial ideas were of him. She said he was "well balanced, except for certain areas" and she had like 4 pages with the things Khoang was good at and was bad at. All with numbers associated to them. Then she gets to the fourth page and she says "and your bad with Jonathan" Me and him exchange looks of confusement and then he asks "Uhh, is it possible to have Jonathan on that list?" and then she replies "yes this is your overall score" I was like wtf! I looked up at the projection and i see my name along with my signature beside it. LIKE WTF!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arbitrator? What's with the big words? What does it mean? o.0" Well, the meaning of your dream is that...you're one of THEM!! (the witch look alike). You know it!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home