Thursday, April 13, 2006

=)

Wow, it's been so long since my last post. Let's see what's new with Jon in the past couple of weeks and stuff.

Well, i've been pretty damn stressed for the past couple of days because of projects and everything. Sooo messed up. Hated this one project I had to do, which was Systems. Sooo crap. I don't know what's worse. Studying for exams or doing a project as big as that one. Either way I'd be pissed off. But I think that studying would be better than anything.

Speaking of studying, I need to study accounting and economics this weekend. And I really don't know how the hell i'm gonna be able to do it. Like Economics I could probably study in a day or so, and pretty much understand it. Just cuz i've been keeping up with the readings surprisingly. But ya. I'm pretty sure I can remember most of the things in that course. Accounting is gonna be a bitch. Like shit, I NEED to study for that one. and i mean a lot of studying for that course.

Hmmmm What else has happened lately... Ummm, I got Iris to meet my friends the other day. We all went to destiny's for some bubble tea and then we headed back over to Linda's house to watch a movie. We watched "Crash" the racism movie. It was pretty damn good. Sooo happy that only one person really died. Yup but that was a great night nevertheless.

What else did I do. Ah yes, my dining room is painted!! well not FULLY painted but it's got a layer of primer on it. But the bulk head is painted! looks sooo white compared to the other room that's right beside it. My sister was joking around saying to my mom "This is 2006 white, and that is 30 years ago white." and it's not white at all, it's like yellowish. Haha.

Relationship wise, i'm still single! haha Though I have found some girls. I don't think anything would happen between us though. Kinda sad. =( o well, soon Jon soon. I'll find someone sooner or later... hopefully... haha
Never really liked how sometimes you can't really tell if someone is interested in you or not. Like it's so subtle that you don't know. So i'm assuming that they're not interested in me so i'll just leave it be and be friends.

So! everything else i think is in check. and I do believe that's all there is to talk about!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

friday night was such a relief! well, until ray went missing..and then you went missing..and then shirleys jacket went missing..and then my bottled water went missing.. but YAY FUN! lol

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home