Monday, March 20, 2006

Weee!!

Hmmm quite a fair bit has happened since the last time i've written. I'll just write em all down now. So let's see. On friday, a bunch of people and I went snowboarding!!! it was FUKIN FUN! hahah my ass and body hurts but who cares!! it was so much fun! except for the part where i LOST MY WALLET! *smacks head* shoulda put it in the locker.. stupid me. I put my phone in there but not my wallet. Such a dumb ass. Ah well, whatever, Still found it! THANKS MIKE!!! hehhee

Then afterwards we went to eat dinner at a viet place at woodside. SOOO GOOOD =D It was quite yummy! hahha It was jokes cuz as we were leaving, the manager knows linda and her sibs so lol he calls them the "strawberry kids" LOL! it's jokes. But damn, yummy food! =D we were all STARVING man.. wow.. ate sooo fast. shoulda gotten more!! lolz

Then umm let's see, we went bak to linda's house and just chilled there. I got to sit in the massage chair. hehe

What else happened. well that pretty much sums up what we did on friday. But on saturday i did nothing! well aside from home work. and i watched ong-bak. ROFL! that's one fucking funny movie. You just had to be there with me and my bro's audio commentary. LOL jokes =P hehe

Wut else, on sunday I went to work and was scared shitless cuz the Always Fresh guy might be commin. Fucking guy ended up not comming but whatever. I was happy that i got outta there =D

And ok that's it. ROFL! then I spent the remainder of my night online chatting with people. trying to help a friend with my advice... dunno if it helped tho! hahaha.. seems like everythings alright now =)

Alright that's enough for now. I'm gonna go get some pizza. c ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hahah my ass and body hurts but who cares!!" ...your butt is so big, that even you give it its own catergory...it's like my butt and I...hahaha.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home