Saturday, April 01, 2006

PARTY TIME!

holy FUCK that was a great night. I don't care if I didn't grind up with that many girls or whatever, it was just an AWESOME night. I know most guys are like, "yo shit I grinded up with this girl and she was hot and blah blah blah" but like fuck, sometimes it ain't always about dat yo. It's all about the crew you go with, and the crew I went with, fucking awesome. Love you guys to death. Too bad some people couldn't come but hey, we had loads of fun. Danced my freaking ass off! Oh, and note to self, if I ever goto another club and shit, GET DRUNK BEFORE GOING IN! like seriously, the drinks there are rip offs. AND the shots are just crap. rofl. they come in like small ass cups that are probably 2 oz or something rofl.

I should really learn to drink more beer. I never really liked the taste of beer. I'm moreso a coolers guy, but i'll drink a couple of beers if the occasion calls for it.

Daaaammnnnn, you don't understand man, that was a really fun time. Even though I wanted to kick some guys teeth in, well actually 3 people, but like still. One guy I fully woulda kicked his ass. He was disrespecting one of my friends, and I so shoulda had a lil "chat" with him. Fawwwqqq but it was crowded at some points. Points where like I could barely move and had to shove people back. Ohh and there was a poor guy who lost his wallet. Felt bad for the guy so I helped him look around a bit. Couldn't find it though =S bummers.

Maaaan, I didn't really see anyone from school though. That was kinda weird actually. LOL Supposingly there was a Viet group going that had some friends in it, but I couldn't find em. =S O well, whatever. Saw some nice chicks there. ROFL! There was one who I glaced up at and I saw her looking at me, and she sorta just smiled at me. Iunno if she was laughing cuz I was cute or cuz i suck ass at dancing. LOL Well whatever the case she was alright too. HAHA!

Awwww too bad Iris couldn't go. She woulda liked it. I think =P She'd be checkin out the other girls, and be all "I WANT THAT SHIRT!" hahaha and YES IRIS... THERE WERE GIRLS WEARING SKIRTS!! hahaha! So you lose! =P.

Anywhos, i'm gonna take a friggin nap cuz i'm beat as hell. Au Revoir suckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home