Thursday, March 09, 2006

Time wasting

Wow, I can't believe i've spent about 2 hoursish doing SUKOKU'S. LoL! well at least it passed the time till class. hehe Just another hour or so till I head to class =D hehe Not that it's GREAT or anything but today I have more energy than usual. Iunno why. LoL! Maybe cuz my mind has been working and it's still turning and it makes me want to learn and stuff.

I don't know why, but my throat is so frigging dry. I can't seem to quench my thirst! I've had like 2 full bottles of water, but to no avail. =S Ah wellz! i'll just keep drinking more and more water and keep going to the washroom every hour or something. hahhaha

I'm getting bored now that i don't have any sudoku's to do. I think within the hour that i'll be waiting, i'll become lazy. haha ah well!! so i'll be a grumpy Jon in accounting! =P haha! s'all good, not like anyone actually there CARES since it's already a big enough place.

Blah anyways i'm gonna find a game to play to kill the remainder 40ish minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

jon, don't you have like HOMEWORK to do?!?!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home