Monday, March 13, 2006

Why is it so crappy outside?

O man, I woke up today and all I hear is "WHOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH" from outside. Man, that can't be good! lolz. Ah hell, gotta goto school to do my quiz and work and shit. =(

Well, aside from that, I have a lot of projects to do for the end of this month. I should start them soon. I have a systems analysis project that'll probably take some time. I also have a Networking project that won't take as much time but still a pretty decent amount. And I have an accounting project that I need to do, but iunno when it is going to be assigned. Ah well, i'll probably start working on everything this week. OH! and I have a presentation to do for Ethical leadership. which is pretty shitty cuz iunno wtf i'm doing.

On a different note. I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

DHT - My Dream

I can't get it outta my head! i'm gonna play it right now and try and copy down the lyrics. Well after the song i'm listenning to right now =P cuz I like this one too. hahaha

DHT - My Dream
In my dream there's a place without wars,
No more guns, no more pain, no more hurt,
It's a world full of joy without sadness,
People sing, people dance, with all happiness,

Take me too my dream
Love is everytihng
Where there is no war
And the children sing
Love is all around
It's the only thing
In a dream that must come true.

in my dream there's a place where it's clean
no more waste in the air and the sea
so this place will be pure and all healthy
you can live your life in heaven!

Take me too my dream
Love is everytihng
Where there is no war
And the children sing
Love is all around
It's the only thing
In a dream that must come true.

(x2)

There we go! That's a great song =D love it. I haveta listen to it at least once. hehe Soooo good. hehe well anyways, thats enough time wasting for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home