Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I smell a lawsuit

Ok, funny yet scary thing happened. I was walkin down to the atrium when I noticed a shitload of cars backed up along yonge street. I was like "wtf" and so I look down towards dundas square and notice like 3 cherries flashing down there. HMMM wonder what the hell happened there! As I was walking down the sidewalk, I hear people chattering and talking about what happened down there. Some say a billboard fell, some said something else fell. I didn't think to check because it was far and cold.

So! I got back to the ITM lounge and msged my buddy. Told him to check it out when he walks home. Cuz he passes by.. then he tells me he's in the building pretty damn close to dundas square and the window is facing dundas square. So i got him to check. So he checked and asked other people around there. And they tell me that there was a billboard sign that sorta broke. Not all of it, just part of the advertisement. A "C" fell off the billboard and fell to the ground. that's some dangerous shit! I smell a lawsuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home