Monday, April 03, 2006

Fun Filled weekend!

Wow, that was such a great weekend! Had so much friggin fun this weekend! at the sacrifice of sleep, but it was hell worth it!! So much fun!!

Also during this whole weekend, i've been thinking quite a fair bit! YES I KNOW I CAN STILL THINK WHEN I'M BUZZED!! hahaha! Actually sometimes when you're buzzed u think a lot more. But ya I was thinking quite a fair bit. Thinkin about school, emotions, and what I should do in the near future! lolz! Things are all kinda jumbled together into a big ass mess, and currently i'm in the process of sorting everything out. New information popping up here and there, it just adds confusion to everything.

But with everything going on, I think i'm handling it pretty well. Nothing has come up to the point where I like get frustrated over everything and start throwing a fit or getitng pissed off. So that's always good! haha. I think it really helps that i'm single at the moment though. Just the added stress of a gf might be overwhelming. But then again it depends on the girl! haha!

Hmmm even though i'm single and everything, it kinda feels really weird that i'm not in a relationship. Kinda feel alone sometimes. LoL But i know I still have my friends wherever i go =D Honestly if i didn't have friends, i'd break down. So happy I have such great friends =D

Back to listenning in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home