Friday, April 07, 2006

it's STUDY time everyone!

2 weeks until finals. This can't be good. I've got to study a shitload for accounting so that I know I can get a good mark on this! If I'm able to get a good mark in this, i'm sure I can walk away with a high 70. Regardless of my stupid midterm mark!

After that horrid exam i'll have the economics exam. Not too bad that one, but i'll still need to study it. Probably take about 2 days to study it. The rest of the time it'll be all accounting. I'm doing pretty well in that course right now. If I can get a 90 on my exam, o frig, i'm gonna rejoice like no tomorrow.

After that I get a week off. And then 2 back to back exams yet again. hmm Wut were they again? Ah yes networking and systems. Now I forget which one comes first, but whatever. whatever the case I have a week to study for them. Get everything in my brain and push all the accounting stuff out of my brain. Networking shouldn't be TOO hard. But systems. O man, that one is gonna be a bitch and a half.

School aside, how am I doing... Not bad at all actually. Enjoying my freedom at the moment. Very excited to build my computer soon. Maybe during exams, maybe afterwards who knows. Meeting quite a fair bit of new friends, it's always good to have more friends =)

Our group is trying to think of a place for our annual trip. We still don't know where to go. LOL. I do believe that we'll be going to wasaga again, when I couldn't tell ya, but a lot of them are takin mini trips during the summer. Wish I was goin on a mini trip, but o well. Guess it's just school and a lil bit of work and mainly working out. Need to get some abs!!

Wow, So much I want to do this summer, Let's see if I can list them.

- Set up punching bag
- Get rid of old car in driveway
- Clean basement
- Find a job
- Get abs
- Annual trip
- Hang out A LOT
- Work out
- Build my computer

That's all I can really think of at the moment. So yup! well I should get bak to studying.
*TRANSFORMS* (turns into nerd mode)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU LIAR! Nerds don't go to Destiny at 10pm on a Friday night. After struggling finding a parking spot, did you manage to get a table?

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jon, long time no talk. Glad to see you're hanging in there during your exams. Now that's a fighter. Nice to know you got thru your tough times and finally enjoying the freedom for a change. Never give up on life and hope your new PC kicks butt. I'm building one too =).

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home