Monday, April 17, 2006

Exams Begin

O boy o boy, it begins yet again. That time of year that haunts every students dreams. EXAMS! OH the horror!! it's too bad that we students cannot do anything about it. Although my exams aren't TOO bad, I suppose since i've only got 4 exams in total. But even still, I don't like them. Haha! Let's lay down my exams.

Economics is first on Tuesday. Now that one i'm not TOO worried about, but regardless, i'll need to study it because for the last couple of quizes I did not read the required chapters. I'm really glad that I read at least some of them throughout the year though. Just because I can spend a couple of hours reviewing those chapters. Kinda regret not reading chapters for other courses, but O well, what can you do y'know.

Next is the deadly Accounting exam. This one is definitely going to rape me. I'm going into this fucking exam with like a 56%. Ya I know, horrible, but damn. I'm sooo fucked. I was soo confident for the second quiz and I ended up failing it pretty damn badly. Bah, i've tried to study for this fucking class, and I know some stuff, but i'm afraid that i won't know everything =( O well, we'll see what happens

After that exam on wednesday, I have a week to chill till my exam on the following Thursday, which is Systems I believe. If it is that exam next, I MIGHT be screwed for that one too. But i'm pretty confident that within that week i'll be able to read all the required chapters and know what's going on. Same goes for my last exam. Which is networking. But that one i'm not TOO worried about. Simply becuase it's networking and it really shouldn't be too hard.

Well that's my break for now. Time to get bak to reading. Been reading for about 5-6 hours. Never thought i'd be reading for this long in a day. LoL ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

lol. time to plan your summer holiday jon. soon you'll be finished your exams!! good luck!!

p.s. i'm ALIVE, haha!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home