Monday, March 06, 2006

La dee da

Well i'm at work. yet again, hahaha. I've helped a guy this morning so i dont' feel TOO unproductive. Well let's talk about my day yesterday.

SOOO SHITTY! rofl! work tired me out more than usual yesterday. It was still fun, but I was so freakin tired. Damn CIRCA guy changed and I don't really like him. But somehow me and Ryan did it in 35 mins. New record for us. I guess it also depends of the size of the order, but they're all relatively the same.

After that, a BIG ass rush came. And Raymond and Prya were at the front. So I helped them out.. took us about 20 mins to get rid of the damn line. THEN I went on my FIRST break. after 6 hours of working, I had my break. Gosh I was tired. And moreso, I had a headache. And I felt so drained. So I took it easy stocking up, and then I had to take an order.

This guy... OMG... I was talking to a buddy of mine and we were discussing different languages, and we were ratting on like brown ppl talking. Saying how it's just a frigging slur/string of words or stuff with no clear definition of actual words. Since my buddy knew some chinese (he's white btw) he says something in chinese and says, how at least with chinese you can associate a word with a syllable. Well getting back to the customer, he talked english like brown ppl talk their language. ALL SLURRED TOGETHER. all i heard was "medium" and "sugar"... like DAMN! slow down! just cuz ur language is slurred together you don't need to slur every language together!

And that's not the worse part. I get his order, and he gives me money. Comes out to about 2.70, He gives me money and i look at it.. what do i see? 1.60.. So I say, "You're short a dollar and ten cents". He asks me how much he gave me, and i say 1.60. He reaches into his pocket and grabs some coins, and give me a nickel. I say, You're still short a dollar. He says what? and i lay out the money he gave me, and say "this is a dollar, this is 50 cents..." and it continues, so he looks at me blankly for a bit, and then gives me 5 bucks. AND while i was looking in his pile of coins, i SAW a looney in his hands. omg.. retard.

I had a headache when I got home and so I showered and sat on my bed chatting online. A friend of mine was having a rough day too, so we started to talk. I think we managed to make each of our nights/days better. Then I went to sleep and now i'm here. hahaha

And i'm bored. =S So i think i'll try and find something better to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! Leave the retarded people alone. WE WANT TO BE NORMAL! We can't help it when we're special O-KAY?! You're just jealous 'cause we're speical and you're not *nods*

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home