Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wow i Suck

Okay, well today was just a crappy day. I was stressing out for my midterm in ITM305 which is Systems Analysis Design (might i point out that the accronym for that is SAD) and the midterm turns out to be mainly theory and stuff from the book. Which I just so happened to SKIM through. *sigh* kicking myself for not reading it carefully. But o well. Next I went to lunch with some buddies of mine. Salad King is a pretty good place to eat! =D that was one of the highlights of the day. Then I was waiting for Accounting to start so I decided to hang out with some friends at the ITM help desk. I tell ya, it felt like the longest 3 hours or my life for some reason.

Then on my way home, I had JUST missede the midland bus, so I waited for the Brimley bus. Got on, went to STC and found that the bus goes out of service at STC. Bus driver is like shouting at me to get off since i had my headphones on. Piece of junk. I go and check the next time the bus comes. 11:20!!! and it was 10:50!! HALF AN HOUR. OMG i was not waiting half an hour. So I took the Mccowan bus home. Walked for about 10 mins and.. LOL I scared the shit outta some lady walking home. I was walking and she was walking so slow so i was walking behind her TRYING to find a way to pass her.. and she all of the sudden turns around and sees me RIGHT infront of her. LOL I think I scared the shit outta her.

Got home, my stomach wasn't feeling too well, but I still ate stuff. Then I'm on my computer and now i'm chatting away! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home