Wednesday, April 19, 2006

PLEASE KILL ME NOW!

Son of a gun! I'm soooo exhausted from studying for everything! Economics and now Accounting. Friggin hell. Spent what, 2 - 3 days straight studying for economics. And then the DAY AFTER I have an accounting exam. Fucking sucks soo much balls. Hate this! But I understand how to get MOST things in accounting. It's just the matter of PRODUCING the right answer. When I see the questions in the book, I sorta know what's going on, and then when I do them I have like a 50/50 chance of getting it right. So that's like not the way I want to go. But right now I have no fucking motivation to study. Hence why i'm writting in this thing.

I did some questions not too long ago and I was really proud that I was able to get the right answers. But I don't think their difficulty is at ALL similar to that of the exam. Ugh Ugh!! this is gonna suck balls. But after this, I swear i'm SOOOOOO RELAXING on thursday. Like totally CHILLIING. Doing no fucking work nothing. Go out and hang out with friends. ESPECIALLY DAVE! gotta pry that mofo away from the damn computer. LOL. Probably going to end up calling Erica, and Tracy, and Coleman and see what they're up to.

UGH! alright I guess this has been fun but I should review more things. damnit..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? now you're done =] Congratz....now you have one week...and hell arises again *smiles*

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home