Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thoughts Just keep running through my head

It was funny when I had orginally posted this subject onto my MSN name. I had one of my good friends message me and say "It's good to have thought running through your head! It means that you're ALIVE!" That was pretty funny and it brought a smile to my face.

Even though that was funny, it still didn't get rid of the thoughts in my head. There's just so many things on my mind at the moment it's not funny. Not only do I contemplate whether i've done the right thing in my mind, but other things float around in there concerning my future.

Things like how am I going to find a job later on, what do I want to do and such. I just hope that this semester will not be an accurate portrail of my future. Unemployed. I find that I can work in probably any environment that is ETHICAL. Like i've already done factory work for a whole summer and that was pretty brutal. I've delt with customers on practically and endless basis. I've communicated well between co-workers and friends. I do believe that I have the neccesary "soft" skills, but I may lack the technical skills since i've yet to find a job within my field.

Other things that concern me are morso personal things. Should I have done this, why do I think this way is better, what could I have done differently in this situation. Though some friends have given me feedback (sorta) on some situations, i'm not quite sure if a next time will be different, just because of who I am. I guess i'll find out the next time the situation arises.

It is currently the 22nd of April and i'm going to have 2 more exams in about 5 days. 1 day I will most likely be not able to study so that leaves 4 days. I should really start studying in that case. I can't wait till summer. Even though i'll have summer school. I'll be able to relax a little bit more and work out like I want to and develop more muscles and tone my body a lil more. I am proud that my body has shown SOME improvement since the beginning of the semester so horray for me! =D But now is not the time to be celebrating. Study first, work out later, and enjoy the benefits for life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Sometimes, it's better not to think about a decision you've made. You've already made it and you can't go back and change it now. You should take each situation as it comes, because even if the same thing comes up, it's never going to be exactly the same, so the choice could possibly be different.

Don't worry so much. It'll give you wrinkles. ;)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home