Monday, January 30, 2006

First day of work....

Well! it's the first day of work for me at Ryerson. This is probably the easiest job i'll ever have. All I do is sit around at this table waiting for people to come in and like ask quesitons and everything. It's a shame that not many hot girls take ITM so ya. And it's also a shame that I can't really leave this room. I probably COULD tho. LOL Not like my professor actually comes in and checks up on me. So in reality, I can like leave maybe half an hour early or so. As long as there isn't anyone who needs help. I highly doubt that anyone will come in today. But who knows, maybe i'll get unlucky and get like one person come in =P hahah and then i'd actually have to do some WORK =P hahhaha.

Maybe I should like start talking to the other people who work in the same general area as me. Instead of being such a loner here. hahaha =P Or i should get some people to COME ONLINE!! geez hahahaha nobody is online at the moment to talk to. =S It sucks. *sigh* o well, guess it's game time! =D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me? Not many hot girls are taking ITM, are you saying that there is? *gasp* You should get off your lazy bum, and do some work. If you put in half the amount of effort you try to be lazy, into wooing girls, I'm sure you'll succeed. haha. =]

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home