Wednesday, February 01, 2006

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPYYYYY

Wow, i'm so tired today. LOL. Probably cuz I got home at about 1 yesterday. LOLZ o well! =) It's quite tiring here at work. LOLZ more like BORING!!!! But so far the first hour has been pretty good because i'm getting to know the people at the help desk. =D It's great. we were just discussing the whole exchanging laptops and everything. Pretty cool. Lotsa problems and everything. Trying to help out from a students perspective and trying to offer some ideas. hehehhe I feel so useful. I wonder if I should add that to my count of people i've helped. HAHA. So far it's still at 2! from my first day at work. I highly doubt that anyone will come in today. Cuz first of all it's the morning. No one likes to come in the mornings. And 2nd, no assignments are due this week. SO yup! everything is cool =P Yet another 3 hours of doing nothing and getting paid for it. =P

What shall I do for the other 2 hours? I want to sleep but iunno, I might save that for Economics. HAHAHA such a useless and easy class. Oh I haveta say this. Last week, I didn't pay any attention during the 2 hour lecture. And then this week I had a tutorial or a lab for that class. And I swear i answered more questions correct than anyone else. And there weren't htat many questions. SOOOOO rediculous. All I had to do was open my book, look at the question and BAM done.

Well, I should go back to "work" hahaha so c ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Hey Jonjon!

Haha, sorry I wasn't around to relieve you of your boredom. I didn't really have any computer work to do today. =( So no bugging Jon for me.

Ah well. Hope you're having fun in class. ;)

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When aren't you sleepy? o.0"

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home