Monday, February 06, 2006

Working

Weeeee! i'm at work! This job is probably the easiest thing i'll ever do in my whole life. I basically do nothing for the whole time i'm here. Occasionally i'll be studying or reading up for classes and such. But mostly it's just sitting around on my computer. Or like today I went to eat lunch with my friends and it took about half an hour to an hour. And i got paid for that =D

Hehe on another note, I think i'm going to head up to my sisters place to take care of Smokey. Hope she doesn't bite/hiss/scratch me. Hehe. Probably going to head up tonight and stay over. Then study on tuesday in a house all by myself. Wonder if i'll be able to concentrate.

I've probably asked like a bunch of people if they're free tmr and all of them have school. =S SO I guess i'm gonna be a loner =P haha.

Ah well, time to waste more of my time. hahaha CIAOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home