Monday, February 20, 2006

Auto show day!

Going to the auto show today!! Kinda excited to see some cars! =D Wonder if there'll be some wicked free stuff! lolz! that'd be great. haha maybe a free CAR!!! hahhaa j/k j/k.. wonder if i should walk in there with my subaru shirt!! hahah! i wonder how many people will fucking look at me! rofl!

Awww it's so sad, i'm listennin to my graduation song from SAM. The graduation song, and it mentions how they go out and try and make the big bucks. I wonder if that future will be ahead of one of my friends. Or me. Hope it's me. hahaha. But ya. Kinda makes you wonder about the future cuz back then we wouldn't think about that in great detail, but now, it's more crucial now. And as a friend said that money is really only a figment of our imagination and how we MAKE this piece of paper worth something, we still need it.

I hope i get a job for this summer... then I can make more money =D yaye!! hehe and hopefully the job will give me new experiences to further expand my knowledge of my field.. hehe =D then it should be easier to find a job =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm posting too many comments, it seems like I'm the only one reading, like im stalking you (8) doot doot dooo...(8) Well, as I was reading your blog I was thinking "HEYY!! THAT WAS MY GRADUATION SONG TOO!" (But in Grade 6) AND ...if you think about it...that makes sense. Then I'm thinking to myself...ewwwie you're old. You know how I know? Wehn your skin starts losing its elasticity. That's how you know *pinches* Yup, you're old. =]

4:49 PM  
Blogger Newry said...

Hey, I am Newry, Erica's Friend. You've mention me on one of Erica's blog's comments. Do I know you...? =P hehe... I think I just asked a pretty stupid question. Anyways, I think I know you... umh... just can't connect your face with your name... But, it's nice to know you guys!! Hey, call us (me and Erica) out sometime, eih?!!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home