Monday, April 24, 2006

I need to vent

Okay, due to some incident that arose today, i've found that I have a lot of anger within me. LoL though it isn't anything new, I do realize that I do have a lot of anger that I keep.

Sometimes it's anger sometimes it's just plain things that annoy me and it just sits inside.

Examples include... My sister, she's an ass an a half and needs to be beat up so she can get some information through her fucking head... Next would probably be School, but that's going to end soon so that's not too bad... The following would probably have to be the anger I have towards someone. Ryan would know who it is... And ummm, iunno.

But I think even without these things i'd still be a very angry type guy. Not all the time, but when it does happen i'm a beast. I made a hole in the wall today and it didn't phase me at all at the time. Was bitten today as well and felt nothing. Only afterwards did my senses come back to me. I had to take a walk this time to chill. Usually I don't require a walk to chill, just a couple of mins in my room on the laptop would do.

Wow now that I think about it, I punish myself quite badly sometimes. I remember the times when I punched a concrete wall, lockers, a solid piece of wood, the wall X 2 and ya! pretty much that. LOL i've punched a lot of things in my time. wow. haha

Well anyways everything is just messed up.. family wise.. like.. okay iunno if anyone will read and respond to this but if u do read this please give me an honest answer...

Okay say you have 2 children, one is older than the other by 2 years or so. now the youngest will not share something with the older one even though the older one had shared with the younger previoiusly. And you brother/sister turns and tells the older one "oh well that isn't very nice.. that's not how we share" and you're standing RIGHT there.

Do you have the right as a mother/father to tell your brother/sister what to say and how you say it to your children?

Lemme know what you think and i'll tell y'all a tale later on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I don't really understand your hypothetical question. So the younger one says that to the older one?

It depends on what is being "shared" at the moment. Haha, is it sad that I'm using child problem-solving?

It's kind of long so I'll come back and tell you. =P

1:40 PM  
Blogger Air said...

hmmm... that happens with me all the time, lol. are u saying the younger one should be respecting the older one?

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home