Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'M DONE!!!

Yesssss!! DONE EXAMS!! WOOHOO!!!! =D Aight now the last 2 exams were kinda hard, but I really don't care at the moment! i'm just glad it's over and done with. Until June, when I have to write one exam for my summer school course. Which reminds me that I need to go steal a financial calculator from my friend. lol. But let's not talk about evil school.

Weeee!!! had soooo much fun yesterday! Hung out with all my friends! Sang my lungs out, drank a lot! Well, a lot for a chinese guy. But Ya!!!! Soo much fun! Though I must say i'm kinda dissapointed. 4 shots of B52 and 4 shots of Soho do nothing to me. After about 20-30 mins, I drove a friend home and I still had complete control over my motor skills. The only thing that was a lil bit hazy were my eyes. Where if you look fast to the right or left, it takes a while for your eyes to adjust. LoL I consider myself as a "unique chinese man" In that I can hold my liquor and I rarely get pissed drunk. I know my limits for sure. But yesterday I really had my doubts with those 8 shots in a row. Apparently i'm fine though. LOL. And that time at Afterlife, I think the only reason why I had to stop was because the alcohol kept bouncing about in my stomach. Cuz I was dancing and it made my tummy hurt so much. But that was after like 2-3 hours of dancing. LoL

What to do TODAY! I think I might be going over to my sisters place just to hang out for a bit. I kinda need to shower too. LoL i just ploped to bed yesterday night. I think most of us did. especially Boobie. LoL

I think i'm done talking right now, time to find some food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home