Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm Lovin' It

For the past couple of days, it's been just awesome. Chillin with friends, met some new people, and just everything. It's all been going good! Nothing to worry about such as exams or tests or quizes and crap.

Started to hang out and talk to an old friend again! LoL it's been great, she's been fun to be with and y'know she's one of those people who you can talk to, and always get a laugh at something whitty that she says or something stupid she does. LoL but usually it's her whittiness that makes you laugh. =P

My computer is comming along nicely, just put in my hard drive, removed the original power supply and installed 2 rear fans. Now i'm gonna try and get some memory sticks, and my video card. After I get those, i'm pretty sure I can do a quick systems check and boot the baby up.

Ya, i've just thought about it right now in the past like 10 mins that currently my life is pretty good. Everything seems to be decent. Aside from being unemployed it's pretty great. Got some kick ass friends to be with, great parents, going to have a computer soon. And y'know it doesn't bug me that much that I don't have a gf. Guess it's been so long since i've gone solo for such a long time that i've forgotten how it is. It does make me sad/jealous to see others together but I can easily turn a blind eye to it all. It's really not too bad. Kinda makes me think if this is the way it should be. But iunno! it doesn't really matter to me at the moment. My main concern is to find a job that is related to my field. Once i've got a job like that, and get some experience i'm sure things will turn up good. Just that starting nudge is needed.

Hope that I will receive that nudge as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, shut up ross. you know the moment i introdue you to a girl youll be all over her. hahaha ;)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home