Monday, February 13, 2006

Studying

Well, here I am. Yet another day at work. LoL. Well today I actually did some work. Helped somg guy out with his program. Kinda baffled me a bit with his questions, but still got them answered. =D It's how I problem solve. I listen to the question, try out my answer on his/her program and if it doesn't work then I refer back to my projects. And usually I remember it afterwards =D

Well onto a different topic. I'm studying right now. HAHA! trying to use my time wisely. Even though I have the quiz in about 3-4 hours. hahaha =D talk about your last minute reading =P but o wells! not gonna learn by osmosis!! though I really wish I could.

Stupid networking. haha even though it's somewhat basic, some things are quite new and very confusing. lol like Similar names and shit.

Hmmmm what else... Well I guess I could say that there's been quite a bit of thoughts that keep re-occuring in my mind. Some of which are like totally obsurd as to why I would think that way, and others, are possibilities but I keep denying them just cuz I think it's right. LoL maybe it's a sign that says to think the other way, and just do it! Iunno. Well whatever, maybe something with friggin smack me in the head or something and make me think otherwise. haha! but till then i'm just going on.

alright gotta study. dont'w anna fail. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home