Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines day

It's that time of year again! When couples around the world go out and frantically try and impress their significant other. LoL It's been a while since i've spent a Valentines day alone. As a Single I mean. lolz. Ah well, No way am I going to mope around being all "ohhh I dont' have a valentine boohoo hoo". Like it REALLY matters that much. *turns around and cries*

LOL! j/k j/k. I've got some very funny friends. Take a look at some of the MSN display names that they've set up:

Surviving Valentines Day the Asian Way: Stalk a Girl That You Met On Ragnorok Online; Pretend to be Charming, Handsome and White.

Happy Singles Awareness Day

Awwww that's all for now. LoL. Well anyways, what was I going to talk about. Great.. Thanks Mom... messed up my train of thought.

OH I remember what I wanted to say! lolz. Anyone want to goto Afterlife on friday the 24th? probably going to be a HUGE ass party there =D Supposingly these two groups called CASS and something else are getting together to throw a party. It'll probably be PACKED to the max but hey! the only thing i'm not looking forward to is PARKING and fucking standing in line. hahah

All that aside... I CAN'T BELIEVE MIKE, LINDA, KU, AND BOOBS ARE GOING TO LE BEEFTEQUE!!! lolz i should seriously throw a rock at the window. lolz they're SCAMMERS i say! SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!

Hmmm what else can I say. Oh, ever have this happen to you? you've known someone for a long time and you think u know them pretty darn well, but then u look closer and they're a completely different person? I can probably say that about hmmm a couple of people I know. Not naming names or anything. Now is that a bad thing or a good thing? LoL I think for certain friends it can be a bad thing, on the other hand, the other types of friends it's alright.

OH! hahah this is kinda random, but on my way home one day, my mind was wandering around and for some strange odd reason I was thinking about two people. One I totally hate and one that is a pretty good friend. So who are these people? lolz Well one is Chris and the other is Jon Ng.

See, I was searching through friendsters one day, and I found this person who was talking about how the world is messed up i suppose. And what the person said was that all they heard at school and everywhere nowadays is how "I got back". And they said something along the lines of "Ok you've got back, so what? your so chicken that you need to hide behind an army when you have a problem?" And I think that's very true. If you don't even have the guts to stand up for yourself and fight, you're nothing. And I think this is what lead my mind to the two people.

I was thinking "why is it that I respect someone such as Chris, but not someone like Jon" Then it sorta hit me. A possible reason why I respect Chris is because i've known him for so long, and he's been somewhat of a leader. He organizes our lil hockey games we used to have, he's done different things and everything. He's a leader, not afraid to take matters into his own hands. He'll stick up for himself and fight. On the other hand, Jon is a fucking pussy. From what i've gathered, he's the most useless guy ever. Doesn't give two fucks for anything, sits around and smokes weed, takes E and sells it. can probably be found in 1 of 3 places, his house, pmall, or metro. LOL I even heard that he gets tired after a day of work. it's like a moving company but still, ud get used to it after a couple of days. but not him! He'll hide behind his "back" for probably anything.

Phew, okay I think that's enough for this post. hahaha rambled on too much =P haha

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to go back to "Le Bifteque" no matter how good their steak is. Linda and I counted TWICE!! TWICE I tell you!! And everyone saw us count! grr! Yes, throw rocks. Literally. GAAAHHH!

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry val! i didnt want to go back, but i had 3 dates and i wasnt allowed to say no =( i promise neverrr again! they owe us $$!

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay Linda, when you're on a date like that you have no say =( But yes, they owe us money. And we are still upset people. We shall go visit another steak house 'cause they angry me. haha the other day [sorry to leave you out jon, but the story is for you too!!] someone told me -"For my birthday I went to that place...the one you you hate and it makes you angry...what was it called again?" --Le biftheque? -"Yes! that's the one" ....it is forever known as the only restaurant with yummy food that I refuse to go back. It was good times though, Linda. So jon. After excluding you halfway through this message, how was your day? =]

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home