Sunday, February 19, 2006

*yawn*

Well, I just woke up. lol Still kinda early but o well. Haveta get up for work today. 8 hour shift at timmies. And for about one of those hours and probably more, i'll haveta do SERCA or however u spell the accronym. Ah well it shouldnt' be too bad since in the morning i'll be working with cool people.. and in the afternoon i'll be working with cool people too. haha i got the inbetween shift. so meeeeh hehe

So what's new what's new. Oh I hung out with Raymond yesterday! yes the big black dude that I havn't seen in quite a long time. Still looks the same, acts the same. only thing I havn't gotten used to is him smoking. lolz I do believe he said that he's gonna try and quit after his bday.. so that's a good thing =)

Hmm any other things to talk about? nope i guess not. LoL what a boring life I lead =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe raymond also told me that he would be quitting soon, and that was the last time I saw him....In September? hahaha...it takes time.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Air said...

hey jon.... hows was the auto show?
i can't go... no time...have to work.
its not fair, you get to sit around on your ass and chat on msn or whatnot at work! while i get brain-drainage...

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home