Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What to do...

Well, I'm still in school! Today is one of my long days. I start at 9 in the morning and i go straight till 9:30. Sometimes I don't go ALL the way to 9:30 but pretty damn close. Phew. I'm quite tired. I took a nap while I was at work this morning. Hahaha I know i'm not suppose to but o well. Screw it. Not like anyone came in and needed help with anything.

I should've read my stupid case for tonight's class. I'll probably read it in a little bit. Speaking of tonight's class. I haveta think of some topic to talk about for my project. Hasta be a topic from this broad topic that me and a group haveta do it on. And I really don't know what our broad topic is talking about! haha. Our topic is "Cultural Differences in Business Ethics." WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN! hahaha!! So am I suppose to look at how different cultures views affect their business ethics? Things such as if you give a thumbs up in some country that means fuck you? That kinda thing? So what the hell am I suppose to do my project on? just one culture? psssh I should ask my prof in class. I'm sooo confused. And the thing is, is that i'm in a group with a bunch of guys and they all look like slackers. lolz. Ah well, what can u do.

It's been a long long time since i've had one of those sleepless nights. Last night, I could not sleep. It was so weird. I kept tossing and turning, waking up for no reason then trying to go bak to sleep. It was horrible. I think the last time I've had one of those was when I was sick, but I know i kept waking up because I was sick. This time i'm not even sick! =S

On the bright side of things. I got 28/30 on my ecn quiz! =D soooo happy! So far i've gotten 26/30 on the first one and 28/30 on the second. Things are looking good! =D just need to ace another 4 more to guarentee a high mark going into the exam. The course takes the best 5/6 quizes and that makes up 50% of your final mark. I'm planning on getting a high mark in ecn. I HOPE.

Since i've got a shitload of time on my hands, i'll post up what I hope to achieve this semester.

ECN104 B+ OR A- Economics
ACC406 B- OR B Accounting
ITM310 B TO A Networking
ITM305 C TO B Systems Analysis
MGT800 C TO B Ethical Leadership

Yup! that's mygoal for this semester. I hope with this my GPA will raise by a lil bit. I want to try and get my GPA to at LEAST a 3. Since it's currently sitting at a 2.8

I think that's enough rambling for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

its not fair jon, you get to sit there and do NOTHING at your job while i'm still up at 2am trying to finish mine. ...

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home